Thursday, July 3, 2008

Current Events

chamber of commerce events
My mother,Vivian Morris and the home in the country where I spent many happy hours.
Carolyn's mom Ruby Jounson and the house on 23rd St
Cheryl(my foster daughter and her family)
My 50th birthday party.
This day in history: Battle of Gettysburg ends.
according to the president of Yale Univ,I am an extremist.( I am pro-life)

A good quote: The secret of my success? It is simple. It is found in the Bible: "In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths"

Tomorrow we will celebrate 232 years of freedom. Freedom is not free, patriots shed blood to pay for our freedoms.


God doesn't always smooth the path, but sometimes He puts shock absorbers on our vehicle.

another good quote: The man who does things makes many mistakes, But he never makes the biggest mistake of all-- doing nothing.-Benjamin Franklin


I saw on my grandaughter's blog some pictures of some very prim,proper and beautiful young ladies at a tea house.(check it out at Iluvmygoats.blogspot.com)


that's all for now folks:

J.Morris


No comments: