Thursday, April 23, 2009

ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE!!!!!















My tomatoe garden






New condo listing on Sunset-2BR 1&1half bath.-$68500.






congratulations Murlene







Presenting Red coat /Ambassadorof the quarter to Jessica Trapani








"In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you"-IThess.5:18









I made a speech at toastmasters recently concerning being thankful for things we receive from others. Many times I do not acknowledge the gift. So I know the folks who gave felt that I did not appreciate the gift. I am pledging to try and be more diligent at letting people know I was thankful. Here are some excerts from the speech.









Definition-Expressing sincere thanks to God and others for the way they have benifited my life.Here are some quotes: 1. "A proud man is seldom a grateful man; he never thinks he gets as much as he deserves". 2. " Thank God for what you do have instead of murmuring about what you don't have".3. " Grateful people appreciate what they have; murmurers don't want what they are given."









I pledge to: 1. Tell folks verbally my thanks. 2. Write notes of thanks.3. Give public recognition.









Thankfully yours because of Christ,









J.Morris

1 comment:

 The Morris Family said...

Whoa Pop, that is a RED coat you got on!! :) Thanks for posting the pictures..enjoyed looking at them!

Anna