Monday, July 19, 2010

ACEDIA














































Acedia\uh-SEE-dee\, noun










Sloth or slothful










Lazy or indifferent










Some Christians and others are very slothful in their work and service to the Lord.










2Chronicles7:14--If My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray, and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven,will forgive their sin and will heal their land.




















I am now getting back into real estate on a regular basis as I really need to make extra money as I do not have a large check each month from social security but am thankful for that. If you know anyone looking to buy or sell please refer them to me. By the way mortgage interest rates are as low as they have been in many years. There are also great programs for first time buyers(that is anyone who has'nt owned a home in 3 years).
So long for now and may God bless you.
J.Morris










No comments: