Friday, September 21, 2007

Intrepid












The word of the day is for My grandsons Andrew and Joshua. the word means fearless,bold brave and courageous. They will be entering a youth rodeo tommorrow and will ride some bucking calves.








My how time flies, I haven't updated since 09/7/07 and was chastised by my grandaughter Anna,who by the way has a birthday on 9/24/07. I did get a card in mail in time.








On the weekend of the 8th we went to Temple to get a grave stone for Ruby and present two pictures of hers to the church. see the pix I enclosed.








Nothing much earth shaking since then,just did real estate and weddings on weekends.








On 9/19/07 I spent the day at a business expo put on by our chamber of commerce. see the pix.








All day at office today. Hope to have a closing of a large sale on Monday. You know it's hard being self employed,as my son Terry is finding out I'm sure.












30




No comments: