Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Missive for today.












The word of the day is MISSIVE- Meaning a written message,a letter.




Since my last missive was dated Sept.21 I think is time to pause and compose another.








My sept was busy,I did close a good real estate deal and I performed 6 weddings.




Right now I am at the real estate office and it is very slow as for as activity goes. I just read the latest blog from Joel's Journey. Makes me sad that I can not be with my coyle folks more often. We enjoy the pictures and keeping up with the doings on the farm.








Since carolyn is in her last month at United Space Alliance, I am researching all the Medicare possibilities. It is very confusing.








I talked with Hyden a few nights ago, he is still in the immigration prison waiting to be deported. Please pray for him and Detti and the two girls. It is a deplorible situation. He wants me to get a power of attorney done for Detti to give Carolyn and myself the power to dispose of his asstes.








Well it won;t be long till I have another birthday, my mother used to tell me that the older you get the faster the years go by. I didn't believe it then but I do now.








Today the 3rd, I went to the Indian reastaurant to have Indian food. I don't really enjoy eating any more with my teeth the way they are.It taakes me about 4 times as long to eat as other people. I think I'll just do milkshakes all the time.








Carolyn and I will really have to get on a tight budget beginning in November,since our income will be reduced quite a bit. No more airline tickets,we will be driving to see people. I think I might like seeing the country that way rather than 30000 feet in the air. Must go,putting pictures from the past for your enjoyment.








Over and out! J.Morris








No comments: