Wednesday, June 18, 2008

DILATORY

Carolyn and Garrett after his ballgame
Tami at the golf course
Here we are at VBS
One of Tamis' props for VBS
Carolyn and Hannah
Papa and Nana with Garrett
Here we are at Hannahs game that was cut short by tornado warning.
Here we are at VBS
Another of tamis props for VBS
Papa and Garrett

We had to play miniture golf
They are at the VBS believe it or not
Carolyn and Tami
Carolyn and Hannah
My fathers day gifts


More VBS props



Word of the day I can relate to because I am dilatory sometimes,more often than I like to admit.
dilatory\DIL-uh-tor-ee\,adjective: 1. tending to put off what ought to be done at once. 2.Marked by procrastination or delay.

well I am at the office today getting things set for another out of town trip. This time to Temple to attend the funeral of Lorene Goodnight and then stay for my 53rd class reunion on saturday.

we had a good time in Kansas City last week,we celebrated father's day with Tami and family. there was tornado warnings several days while we were there. We saw some games,played put put golf and relaxed. On fathers day we spent the evening with Todd and Lynn. By the way, my first born son has lost 60 pounds,he's looking good.
I'll put pix on when I return from Temple.
J.Morris

No comments: