Tuesday, June 3, 2008

FUSTIAN

The bride and groom
Visiting with Mike Hays family
Spud and Marion Basham and
charla Clements visiting with Carolyn
Wayne and cheryl Faircloth
Mike Clements and Allison with the 4 Boys
Mike Jewel family
Thor and Lise Olsen, parents of the bride

FUSTIAN-\FUHS-chuhn\ A kind of coarse twilled cotton,including corduroy.

Some of my favorite slacks are made of fustian. I know it is a little hot to wear now tho. I just heard tho that it is 120 degrees in Iraq.
A lot of things we worry about are mere BAGATELLE. (a trifle; a thing of little or no importance). some family tragidies however cause much LACHRYMOSE( a generating or shedding tears). a heartwarming story and a tragic one can be found in the June issue of AMERICAN FAMILY. it is a story of my son and his family and my grandson.
Last Saturday we went to the wedding of Hannah Olson(daughter of Thor and Lise) at the massive Second Baptist church in Houston. I was around when she was born and now have witnessed her marriage. Wow where does the time go? We renewed a lot of aquantances from over the years.(pictures later)
There is a lot of new life on the Terry Morris farm in Oklahoma(calves and goats).
I am a little upset over the presidential candidates we will have to choose from in the major parties. I may vote for Bob Barr,the independant candidate. Or maybe Ron Paul, if he were on the ballot. I think our country is in deep trouble if the democrats win a majority in the congress, especially if they have a veto proof 60 votes in the Senate. I'm wrambling so better close.
J.Morris

No comments: