Sunday, October 19, 2008

BAILIWICK

the side that was heavy vegetation and where the meter panel was knocked off.
The shed is now gone
At least a cord of oak,I won't have to buy any for at least two years.
Another cord
these need to be split
My bailiwick has many fronts: Grandparenting,management,ministry and real estate.
BAILIWICK\BAY-luh-wik\ noun, a persons specific area of knowledge,authority,interest,skill,or work.
I am sending out some pictures of Todd's house now that some trees and vegetation have been cleared out.
Here is a reading from Psalms on this Lord's day: OH, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! for His mercy endures forever.
Have a restful day.
J.Morris
PS: sorry My pics would not upload on my dial up here at house, will try later at office.
Also odn't forget to vote and be sure you vote "RIGHT"

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Well, it looks like they are getting stuff cleaned up there!
You and Nana on those bikes...hmmm, would like to see ya'll ridin' those! :-) I haven't seen you ride a bike in I don't know how long.

Anna

Bethany said...

I don't know why that posted as Bethany...anyway, it's ME---Anna! :)