Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR
















Carolyn and I were gone from 12/20/08 to 01/03/09. we were in Guthrie,Ok,Kansas city,Kan, and then back thru Broken Area,OK.We spent the night one night in Mcalister,OK at the HAPPY DAYS HOTEL. This place was themed the 50,s.We stayed in the Elvis room. this was the neatest place, if you are ever that way be sure and stay,it was a new and neat and clean place equal to fairfield Inn by Marriott.






The word of the day is JETTISON---(JET-uh-suhn) a verb meaning to throw away;discard. at my age this is what I need to do.I need to jettison most of my cloths and a lot of stuff in the garage.






Wisdom of the day from Proverbs:14:26--In the fear of the the Lord is strong confidence: and His children shall have a place of refuge. God bless you and prosper you this year.






J.Morris

No comments: