Saturday, January 24, 2009

THANKING GOD IN DICKINSON,TEXAS



















































































































































































































"In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" (1 thessalonians 5:18) I am to thank God for everything that happens in my life,even bad things. SO: * thank you God for our new president. *thank you for my real estate license,and for Bayou Realtors and the 26 years I have been there.*Thank you for my ordination into the gospel ministry aand serving as Pastor of Cornerstone Baptist Cchurch and Bayou Baptist Church. *Thank you for the people I have ministered to in the weddings and funerals you have allowed me to conduct.*Thank you that I have not had a real estate commision since 09/22/2008, this has caused me to trust you more. *Thank you for Hurricane IKE. * Thank you for the damages to my property. * Thank you for my many friends. *Thank you for the opportunity to pay taxes and live in a free country. *Thank you for a wonderful wife,3 children and 18 grandchildren.(Ryan and Joel in Heaven), also for 2 foster children-Hyden and Sheryl.Also thank you for my son in law and 2 daughter in laws.(pictures will follow of these. during our Christmas vacation.) * Thank you for my 2 cars that are debt free with 158000 miles on one and 97000 miles on the other. *Thank you for my home in Sherwood Forest West. * thank you for allowing me to serve on the board of directors of the North Galveston County Chamber of Commerce. * Thank you for the Perry Family YMCA that I go to for excercise 3 or 4 days a week.
J.Morris





















No comments: